Our school has a duty to make sure that the uniform we require is affordable, in line with statutory guidance from the Department for Education.
Our Uniform Policy addresses the measures we have put in place to ensure we carry out this duty as well as detailing the specific school branded clothing expectations we have.
We ask parents and carers to support us in this policy by ensuring that children come to school correctly dressed.
Expectations for school uniform
Our school’s uniform
Our basic minimum requirement of school branded items is:
• 1 x branded sweatshirt (V-neck, sweatshirt material) or 1 x branded cardigan (V-neck, sweatshirt material)
• 1 x branded polo shirt or 1 x branded tie (depending on year group)
• 1 x branded book bag (Reception to Year 2)
• 1 x branded PE bag
Optional school branded items include:
• School sun cap Non-branded items that are accepted are:
• Plain white PE T-shirt
• Plain green PE shorts
• KS2 Back pack
• Plain black shoes (no trainers)